Want to know more about the arts and The Common Core State Standards (CCSS)? The Arts Education Partnership (AEP) provides a selection of resources to help educators, organizations, and policymakers develop a better understanding of the Common Core and its implications for arts education and arts integration.
The resources are organized into nine sections:
- Common Core State Standards
- Common Core Background and Overview
- Common Core Tools and Resources
- Common Core and the Arts
- Instructional Resources: Arts
- National Core Arts Standards
- Common Core Criticisms and Suggestions
The Arts and the Common Core: A Comparison Report
A new College Board report explores connections between the Common Core State Standards and the National Core Arts Standards. This second phase of research identifies the similarities in processes and habits that are the focus and outcome of both sets of standards.
View the report here.